There is no doubt that Jackson Safety welding helmets offer top-of-the-line performance and out-of-this-world features and not to mention durability. What’s the must-have Budget welding helmet ever produced by Jackson Safety for the fact they provide enhanced personal protection?
It is not only about just a single welding hood, there are more than one because the features of each hood vary and you will only see comfortable going with the one that meets all of your requirements in the first place.
Therefore, based on the features, price, durability, performance, below is an ultimate ‘breakdown’ of the top 5 Jackson Safety welding helmets that you will ever find satisfying.
Jackson Welding Helmets
Before summing up the review, we interacted with different people who are using the Jackson Safety welding helmets or other similar products from the same company.
Our main intention was to understand the products in-depth so that we can easily guide you by telling you which one is the best one and which one is the worst welding helmet from Jackson Safety.
Though depending on the features, the price of the helmet will increase and decrease, since you are spending hundreds of dollars, you must make sure that you get peace of mind.
While you begin your research for the best Jackson Welding Helmets, always pay attention to the features and the price of the helmet. There are some prominent features that must be present in the Jackson Safety hood (mask) you are willing to buy, for example, auto-darkening filter (ADF), controls, viewing area, modes (does it support both welding and grinding?), protection, ease of access, affordability, durability, adjustment, etc., are the key features you dream helmet must be equipped with.
Jackson Safety Welding Helmets Reviews
Protection must be the priority – first things first. As long as you are protected from IR, UV, and other dangerous rays, you are good to go. To make sure that you will be safe from these hazardous rays, you will be required to invest in the right helmet company – Jack Safety. The good news is that there is nothing you need to do since we’ve already done the extensive research for you to save your precious time.
It is a good decision to keep your purchase within budget, but our experts suggest that don’t go too cheap as that way, you will end up buying the worst product – just the opposite of what you have been willing to buy.
Also, look for a welding helmet that has a wider viewing area because more area means more visibility (may not be good if there is another welder right next to you).
That’s where the sensor slide comes in – allowing you to set the viewing area as per your requirements – to stop your helmet from turning light to dark after detecting the arc light from another welder right next to you (and not yours).
1. Jackson Safety HSL 100 (NextGen), Auto-darkening Welding Helmet Review
(9.9 Out of 10 Ratings)
This is an auto-darkening welding helmet from Jackson Safety and we’ve already discussed that you must be buying the welding that features ADF i.e. auto-darkening filter which will allow the helmet to auto darken the display the moment it catches the arc light.
In fact, this is a 3-in-1 welding helmet that makes it all possible: weld, torch, and grind. It provides a generous viewing area of 3.80×2.35 inches which is a perfect choice at this price range.
Being fully digital, nothing won’t trouble you as we’re living in the era of science where most of the equipment is digital.
- Brand: Jackson Safety
- Model: 46148
- Auto-darkening Welding Helmet
- Viewing Area: 3.8 x 2.35 inches
- Sensitivity and Delay Adjustment (9 to 13 shades level)
- Weighs only 1.5 pounds (lbs.)
- Fully digital for easy operation
- 3-in-1 Welding Helmet (Hood): Welding, Grinding, and Torching
- Includes 2 Replaceable Batteries
- Features a built-in magnifying lens
- Groovy Switching Speed of 1/15,000 second
- Features 4 sensors for improved automation in the ADF
- Backed by a 2-year Warranty
- Estimated Battery Life (Max.): 823
- TIG Rating: <5 Amps
- Lens Power Control: Manual On/Off; Auto Off
- Switching Speed (Reaction Time): 1/15,000
- Light: 4 Independent Lenses
- Meets ANSI and CSA standards
2. Jackson Safety 46131, Auto-darkening Welding Helmet
(9.8 Out of 10 Ratings)
If you are looking for cheap Jackson Safety welding helmet, this one with the ‘46131’ item number is an eye-catching helmet that you should be considered for both your welding and grinding applications.
No matter what type of welding you’re involved in, this welding helmet will keep you at ease because you can use it for TIG, MIG, and Stick (MMA). Your safety is the first priority and with that in mind, this welding helmet is compliant with both ANSI and CSA standards.
The wide-ranging viewing area of 3.93″ x 2.36″ allows you to have more visibility while welding or grinding. It is equipped with 4 independent sensors that will do the job perfectly.
- Features Auto-darkening Filter (ADF)
- Mode: 46131
- Comes with 4 independent sensors for improved robotics
- Easily choose from wild and grind modes like a pro
- Sensitivity and Delay adjustments
- Easy-to-use Digital Controls for next-level operation
- Suitable for all types of welding and grinding applications
- Meets the ANSI and CSA standards
- Delivers superior performance
- Lightweight Welding Helmet
- Supported by a 2-year Warranty
- Also features Solar Panel for extra Energy Source
- Doesn’t only cover Eyes and Face but also Neck
- Highly suitable for tight space, thanks to the compact design
- Shades Level: 9 to 13
- Viewing Area: 3.94×2.36 inches
- Value for Money
- Highly Comfortable
3. Jackson Safety Insight (46129) Auto-darkening Welding Helmet Review
(10 Out of 10 Ratings)
If an item is listed as “Amazon’s Choice”, it is more likely to be bought by the interested customers than just usual products. Not only that, but such products are also highly rated and they are shipped immediately (after you’ve ordered them).
That’s the reason why always try to provide you with products that are listed under that category. This ‘46129’ is also one of them because it has been highly appreciated by the customers who bought it. It comes in the black color and is fully automatic i.e. you don’t have to turn it on and off every time you start welding.
Wait till you see the amazing features of this auto-turn on/off welding helmet introduced by Jackson Safety whose top priority is your safety. As far as the size of the hood/Best Welding mask matters, it is a one-size-fits-all helmet that will rock your welding.
- Features ADF – Auto-darkening Filter
- Model: 46129
- Sensitivity and Delay adjustment
- Larger Viewing Area: 3.93 x 2.36 inches
- 4 Independent Sensors for Faster Dimming Response
- Lens Features: Variable Shades (9 to 13)
- Quick Switch from Weld Mode to Grind Mode
- Suitable for TIG, MIG, Stick (MMA) and Related Welding and Grinding applications
- ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA compliant
- Inexpensive Welding Helmet as Compared to Others
- Narrow Shell Design for working in Tight Spaces
- Easy-to-use Digital Controls
- Solar Panel for additional Power Source
- Backed by a 2-year Warranty
4. Jackson Safety 46101 Auto-darkening Welding Helmet Review
(9.8 Out of 10 Ratings)
If you are looking for a good Jackson Safety Welding Helmet with variable lens shades, this is an ultimate welding mask, ladies and gentlemen that will keep you satisfied when it comes to more durability, performance, and ease of access. It has been itemized ‘Value for Money’ by the experts and it won’t cost you much as other helmets do.
The size of this hood is universally accepted which means you won’t be having any problem wearing this out-of-this-world welding helmet by Jackson. The variable shades of 9 to 13 will give you the next-level experience for the welding and grinding applications.
It is equipped with four (4) independent sensors that are a good thing about this hood/mask. The controls embedded on to this hood are very easy to use because all controls are digital which anyone can use after reading the dos and don’ts. To see more, see below:
- Variable Shades: 9 to 13
- A larger viewing area of 3.93” x 2.36” for more visible view during different stages of welding and grinding
- Digital controls for ease of operation
- Features 4 independent sensors
- Comes with Delay and Sensitivity adjustments
- Extremely Lightweight
Doesn’t ring the bell it comes to the features? Well, to get to know more, you can use the link we’ve shared with you above.
5. Jackson Safety 46130, Auto-darkening Welding Helmet (Review)
(9.9 Out of 10 Ratings)
This is another cool and effective auto-darkening welding helmet from Jackson Safety that has been labeled as “Arc Angle” and it pretty much sums up its name. It can be used for all types of welding applications and it is operable in different welding conditions and it allows you to experience variable shades (9 to 13).
Its wide viewing window is just amazing because it will assist you at the time of focusing on the object you are welding or grinding. Your safety is the primary motive of ‘Jackson Safety’ that with that in mind, this welding hood has been designed so that it can easily meet both ANSI and CSA standards without any problem.
It is no wonder that welding or grinding tasks require great safety or protection from the radiation and other debris coming out from the object, it is, therefore, significant to opt for the best welding helmet available on the market today. We suggest you buy welding helmets (hoods) from Jackson for the reason it is a well-renowned company.
- Brand: Jackson Safety
- Model: Arc Angle (46130)
- Auto-darkening Welding Helmet (i.e. with ADF)
- Wide Viewing Area: 3.94 inches x 2.36 inches
- Fully Digitalized Helmet for Easy Operation
- Highly Suitable for all Welding and Grinding Applications
- Ultra-lightweight Shell to be useable for long hours
- Backed by a 2-Year Warranty
- Runs on Lithium Batteries (on ADF)
- Features Four (4) top-notch independent sensors
- Adjustments for Sensitivity and Delay
- Variable Shade Lens (9-13) to Eyes Protection during welds
- Comes with an additional source of energy: Solar Panel
- Switch from Grind Mode to Weld Mode or vice-versa like a Pro
- Hard Hat System for ultimate protection
Jackson Welding Helmets are a good deal if you are on the lookout for the efficiency and precision in one device. You will be amazed by the high-performance of these helmets because they are designed with the productivity and ease of access in mind. All of the hoods we have reviewed in aforesaid sections feature ‘Auto-darkening Filter (ADF)’ that is a must-have piece in any welding helmet you are willing to purchase.
Jackson Welding Helmet Auto Darkening
There you have it – Jackson Welding Helmets! It gets nothing better than getting the best of these welding hoods/masks produced by Jackson. The safety needs to be taken into account – first things first. Then comes other features that you can take for granted as Jackson has never put the people down who have been buying their products for a long time.