Are you here for an unbiased Optrel Panoramaxx review? If confirmatory, you will find this in-depth guide very helpful and you will be able to decide whether or not you want this Optrel Panoramaxx Welding Helmet. The out-of-this-world features of this welding helmet will have you amazed. Most significantly, it provides 6 times larger view than any standard welding helmet produced by other companies. The viewing area offered in this welding hood is remarkable. As far as the shade level adjustment matters, it is fully automated i.e. you don’t have to do anything to adjust the levels of shades.
There is no surprise that Optrel produces world-class welding helmets and this Optrel Panoramaxx is one of them. Maximizing your horizon has been made easy with this helmet. If you are looking for all innovations in one single product, this is the helmet you must buy right now, without any further delay. It doesn’t matter what type of welding or grinding applications you are considering, this will cover all kinds of weldings fields whether it is Stick, MIG, TIG, Flux-cored, Plasma Arc Welding, Plasma Cutting, Gas Welding or Grind mode.
Optrel Panoramaxx 2.5 Welding Helmet Reviews
(9.9 Out of 10 Ratings)
If the larger viewing area has been your primary concern, we are glad that Optrel has taken care of it. Yes, this is true because this Optrel Panoramaxx Auto-darkening Welding Helmet is equipped with exact same viewing that you have been craving for your entire life. The Optrel introduces an unpromising solution for those who have been struggling with the short viewing window of their welding helmets (masks/hoods).
The sensor slide is something that you won’t see in other welding helmets (hoods) because it allows you to reduce the angle from 120 degrees to 60 degrees. This helps in the reacting process of ADF in the welder environment. Also, take a look about Optrel VegaView 2.5 Welding Helmet Reviews Here
The out-of-this-world outside adjustment lets you control different astounding filters without having to take off the welding helmet. Get access to the ultimate modes at your fingertips through the ‘Outside Adjustment’ feature, like ‘Delay’, ‘Grind Mode’, ‘Range’, and ‘Sensitivity’. It gets nothing better than utilizing the first-rate and ultimate welding experience that you will get to have when you use this Optrel Panoramaxx Welding Helmet that comes with the Auto-darkening Filter (ADF). In addition to protecting your eyes, face, and neck from ultraviolet (UV), infrared (IR) rays, this welding helmet gets you covered by giving you the ‘True-color’ welding experience for crystal-clear visibility.
- Proudly developed by Optrel
- Mode: Optrel Panoramaxx Auto-darkening Welding Helmet
- Type: Automatic Welding Mask
- Lightweight: Weighs only 550g
- Panorama Field of Vision: Provides 6 Times Larger View than any Standard Welding Helmet
- Features Fully-automated Shade Level Adjustment
- Comes with True-color View for precise visibility
- Power Supply: Solar Cells, Lithium-polymer Battery (you can recharge the battery by using USB-cable)
- Battery Life: 300 to 500 charging cycles
- Different Modes: Grinding and Welding for different applications
- Comes with Infinite, Super High Adjustable Sensitivity
- Features the never-seen-before 5 sensors for the ultimate experience in your welds
- All Parts are easily Replaceable (no need to worry in case you need to change any part of the product)
- Backed by a 2+1 Warranty
- Protects your eyes and face from all UV, IR, no matter the shade level you are using
- EN379 Classification: 1/1/1/2
- Shade Levels: Variable: Inactive – 2.5, Active/Manual – 7 to 12
- Features Multi-sensor Detection that will ensure the perfect regulation of the Auto-darkening Filter (ADF)
- Equipped with ‘Outside Adjustment’ feature that allows you to control the adjustments using your fingers without removing the helmet
- Both Delay and Twilight functions are present
- Highly Suitable for Overhead weldings
- Features Sensor Slide that is helpful when there is another welder nearby
- Perfect to be wearable even when you are busy doing another job (when you are not welding) – comes with the ‘Parking-Buddy’ useful belt clip
- Highly comfortable Headband
- Includes Hard Hat Adaptor for extra safety from the debris and other particles generated during the welding and grinding processes
Is Optrel Panoramaxx Welding Helmet best for multiple jobs?
Be it grinding or welding, the Optrel Panoramaxx Welding Helmet is going to keep you satisfied. All types of welding are covered by this welding hood due to its unmatched features, in addition to durability and performance. I believe it is a perfect match for your welding and grinding needs. It works perfectly for both personal and commercial use.