While welding or grinding, it is imperative to think of the comfort as a heavyweight welding helmet will give you severe pain on your neck and shoulders. That’s why the this Optrel VegaView 2.5 Welding Helmet has been designed as a lightweight welding helmet that you can wear while working for long hours. Over and above, what matters most is the safety of your beautiful eyes and gorgeous face because you don’t want to face injuries during the welding or grinding processes.
Optrel VegaView 2.5 Welding Helmet Reviews
Keeping that in mind, you have to choose a Budget helmet that gives improved safety and visibility. With this welding helmet, you will experience the first-class true-color technology through which you will be able to see true HD colors before the welding begins or during the welding (comes with 8 to 12 shades). If you look forward to having maximum comfort while being busy in different welding fields, this is the ultimate choice you can make today because it gets nothing better than making use of the unsurpassed features introduced by this welding Helmet.
The lightness of this helmet keeps the customers amazed all the time as it only 482g – i.e. it is one of the lightest Optrel welding helmets available today on the market. With the help of the sensor slide, you can define how much of the view you want, depending on different welding jobs. The “Hard Hat” keeps the backside of your head as safe as possible. Doesn’t matter if it is smoke, dusk, or aerosols, it will keep you protected. It is expendable with the mountain breeze odor filter.
Optrel VegaView 2.5 Auto-darkening Welding Helmet
(9.7 Out of 10 Ratings)
This is the best Optrel Welding Helmet because not only does is it equipped with the Auto-darkening Filter (also known as ADF) but there is a lot more to it than just meets the eye. The variable 8-12 shades allow you to do welds in accordance with the shade you are in love with – choose however you would like to weld with the selected shade. This is an undying welding helmet because it has been designed/developed with the stability and durability in mind, and above all, your comfort – that’s their primary concern.
You may have heard about the time that it to turn from light to dark (thanks for the top-notch ADF), but that’s a different story. This welding mask also enables you to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light. Why is that important? Well, it is important that you don’t have to put stress on your eyes when the welding turns from dark to light because it may cause serious problems to your eyes. Having said that, there’s an opening delay function that will help in exactly in that area. Take a quick look on Jackson Welding Helmets
Want to see why we fall head over heels in love with this welding helmet? See below why that is:
- Model Number: VegaView 2.5 (1006.600)
- Part Number: 1007
- Manufactured by the tip-top company – Optrel
- Listed as Amazon’s Choice (Highly-rated, well-priced product)
- Features Opening Delay Function
- Auto-darkening Welding Helmet
- Outside Adjustment: Super cool External Controls for easy switching without having to take off the welding helmet
- Appropriate for both Jobs: Welding and Grinding
- Variable Shades of 8 to 12
- True-color View: For clear and up-to-the-mark Viewing
- Optical Clarity: 1/1/1/1
- Weight: 482g (17.002 oz.)
- In the Box: Helmet, Bag, Extra Outer Lens
- Comes with the PAPR system
- Provides better Visual Experience in low light
- Extremely Easy to Use
- Creates no Smoke, protects from Dusk and Aerosols
- Features a Sensor Slide
- Backed by a 2+1 Warranty
- Perfect Parking Buddy
- Features Hard Hat Adaptor
- Comfortable Headband
- Perfectly suitable for all fields of application: Elektrode, MIG/MAG, Flux-cored, TIG (MMA), Plasma Arc, Micro Plasma, Gas Welding, and Grinding
- Total Number of Sensors: 3
- Operating Time Battery: 3000 Hours (Approximately)
- Power Supply: 2 PCS 3V Exchangeable Batteries (CR2032)
The remarkable PAPR system keeps the people gratified because it means more safety which is the primary concern of Optrel. If there is 100% contamination outside, it becomes 0.2% as it reaches out to your mouth/nose which is one of the coolest things we have found in this welding helmet.
Optrel Vegaview 2.5 Air Fed Paper Welding Helmet
Taking a deep breath has been made possible with this “Optrel VegaView 2.5 Welding Helmet” – thanks to the e3000 PAPR system that is the best feature we could find in this welding. Therefore, it can also be a great option for those who have breathing problems. Since all of the welding helmets from Optrel are easy to use, the same thing applies to this one – it is designed with the beginners in mind.